business start ups
Build your business on a sure foundation
You’re an entrepreneur with a great idea and the vision to realise it. We're here to help you do just that. We want you to focus on building your business whilst we provide background support. Business Start Ups is an area we specialise in.
Here are a few of the ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing a business plan.
- Determining the best structure for your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company.
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties.
- Registering your new business with the Inland Revenue and, where appropriate, with Customs and Excise.
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs.
- Preparing and submitting finance applications.
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties.
- Tax planning.
- Management accounts.
- Annual accounts.
Starting up a new business can seem like a minefield. With our extensive experience in working with new businesses we can assure you that our advice will be tailored to meet your specific business goals and objectives. The links on the right will guide you through essential aspects of the start-up process, from preparing an initial business plan to developing an e-commerce strategy to give your business a competitive advantage. Please contact us to discuss how we can be of further service to the growth of your new business.