“I would unhesitatingly recommend Chandlers for fast, efficient and friendly service.” – Marko, doctor
Chandlers is an accountancy practice based in Camden Town, North London. At Chandlers we work principally with owner managed businesses with an average turnover of £1M.
Whatever your goals, large or small, Chandlers are ready to support and advise. Whether you’re a small start up, poised to expand or simply looking for clearer and more manageable financial support, Chandlers can help. Above all, we’re keen to work with you as a fellow business partner to achieve your objectives, rather than a distant voice or e-mail in the dark. We can –
- Save you tax
- Complete all your burdensome paperwork for you providing no-nonsense and uncomplicated update
- Handle the bureaucracy of the Inland Revenue on your behalf
- Ensure you stay compliant at all times
- Keep up-to-date with the latest financial changes so we know how best to advise and protect your interests
- And finally, but fundamentally, always be at the end of the phone whenever you need advice or support
“Approachable, supportive and dejargonized accountancy support...” – Joanne, executive recruitment
That said, our clients have taught us a lot in the last 13 years. They have told us they value our emphasis on relationships, our attention to detail and the security our fee arrangements deliver. Essentially, they like to know that when they call us they’ll talk to someone who knows their business well and values their specific needs. After all, clear and up-to-date financial advice is paramount in our current economic environment.
So at Chandlers we seek valuable business relationships with our clients. And that’s why our clients always mention three main things they like about working with us –
- A fixed fee policy at the start of the relationship that guarantees no unpleasant surprises later on
- A high standard of work delivered on time, every time
- Support and business advice that is always available at the end of the phone, no matter how big or small the request
“....gets on with the job, no fuss” – Iain, HR executive support
Reliability. Consistency. Support. Values we have shared with our clients for 13 years and would be very pleased to share with you, too.